We spent this last weekend in St. George. Ashlee had her bridal shower, and we decided it'd be good to go down there to shoot her bridals and then I could also go to the shower. She was going to drive up here for the pictures, but it's been so cold, we thought it best to do them down there.
Thanks to Lisa I have several pictures to show from the weekend (so if you're a visitor to her blog, sorry if this is repetetive!)
Here's my nephew Koby. What a cutie. :O)
Sydney and her cousins Jordyn and Brittany, plus my cousin Anna (far left).
Ethan LOVES Ryan. I'm glad they play so well together. I guess they got wet at Lisa's house while Wendell and I were doing the bridal shoot, so their clothes were in the dryer. Thanks to Lisa and Benji for babysitting most of the day while we were doing the shoot! It was a lifesaver! And my kids were in heaven getting so much time in with their cousins.
Ashlee's bridal shower was a blast! We started with an auction that Lisa put together. The money went to Ashlee's honeymoon fund (earning about $100). Lisa bought about 20 gifts, and half were cute little gifts, and half were joke gifts. It was funny because you never knew what you were bidding on!
We also did a really fun "lights out" game where Ashlee had to put on all the clothes in "her" suitcase as if the electricity had gone out on her honeymoon. There were clothes that were for both her and Coden. It was hilarious. :)
We also played a fun Jeopardy game to get to know Coden and Ashlee a little better, and she opened her presents and got quite a good stash. 

4 comments:
You didn't post the pic of your Jeopardy game! It was so cool!
I'm glad your kids were over here to play with their cousins! NEVER feel dumb for letting them hang out!!! ;)
Cute pictures as always. The wedding is coming up fast!
It sounds like a fun day.
Aaaah, warm weather! I miss it. I wish I had an excuse to go to warmer weather.
Looks like you did have a good time. Fun.
Post a Comment