Sunday, June 15, 2008

No, we're not dead....

What in the world could possibly take me away from my precious blog - and putting together awesome new posts for all of my friends and family to read?
Well as it turns out, quite a lot of things all at once will do the trick: family visits, birthdays, working for your husband, planning parties and a ward activity, RS stake enrichment class prep, housework, yardwork, and the all-important attempt at trying to put aside most everything else to enjoy more time with my kids.
It's been a CRAZY month. But then again, I'm not the best at handling stress. So when I am faced with something big, it can consume me and most of my time. On the positive side, I have been keeping busy and not wasting time at all. Except yesterday. When I got home from teaching a class at my MIL's stake enrichment thing, I just wanted to be with the kids. So we chilled a little, went shopping for Wendell for Father's Day, and then I took a nap (blush) while the older two kids did whatever they did and Cole napped. I know, slap my wrist. But I locked them in the house, so there wasn't much that could go wrong. :O) Wendell has been working around the clock. It's a super busy month. But that's a good thing for us financially - so no complaints here. We're just trying to keep on top of everything.
I will be posting about Sydney's birthday and some other updates on our life. But I don't have the pictures or the time at this moment to do it! I just spent an hour or more catching up on all of my friends' blogs!! I came home from church with my boys who are both coughing and have runny noses. So Wendell can go to his classes on Father's Day. :)
Anyway,
Don't give up on me just yet - I'm still here!

6 comments:

Russ and Em said...

Well we have missed you but it sounds like you've been amazingly productive (which is probably more than the rest of us can say). I don't think you should worry about taking naps at all. Being one month away from delivery means that I'll close my eyes on the couch and let Abbie run a round a couple of times a week because I'm so exhausted.

(As far as Abbie's respiratory system, the doctor said that it wont be considered asthma unless she ends up wheezing three more times...so we have our fingers crossed.)

Benjamin said...

Sounds like a hectic life.. As for us we know how you feel. Lisa's internet went out and now she's having blogging withdrawls. I told her she has to wait til I got home to fix it. Sun Valley is quite a place, I guess if you were a person who socialize's with other crowds this would be one of many places you'd want to be. A couple more day's and I get to go home.. "Yeah!!"
Benjamin

Anonymous said...

And here I thought you were out having lots of fun!

Kelseybob said...

I know what you are feeling... We are so busy here, with no real end in sight. I'm glad that you are still alive! :)

Anonymous said...

Yay I have the internet again! You have been BUSY!! Don't apologize for napping---most of us wish we could be in your place! ;) Can't wait to see your pics! :)

Jamie Jo said...

Love the new background! Where did you get it? Life is crazy isn't it? I would get so much more done if I didn't blog!