We spent the 24th just how our ancestors would have wanted, I'm sure.
Another beach day at Bear Lake! Some friends of ours invited us up with them.
Here's Sydney enjoying herself. It's amazing we drive an hour up there, and none of my kids even played IN the water. They just love the sand.
Ethan had a great time playing in the sand. When it was time to go, he needed to be cleaned off of all the sand stuck to him, so I stripped him down along with Cole and took them back into the lake to rinse off. He loved being naked.
Ethan had a great time playing in the sand. When it was time to go, he needed to be cleaned off of all the sand stuck to him, so I stripped him down along with Cole and took them back into the lake to rinse off. He loved being naked. I felt a little bad, but the people around us just thought it was funny....
Here's Jamie and I with our babies.
Here's our baby Cole-bear. He had a blast in the sand, too. Didn't like the water too much unless he could just sit where it was coming in and play with it. By the end of our day he was very tired. Here he is snuggling up to me.
Ethan and Daddy heading off to the bushes for a little bathroom break.
Here's Jamie and I with our babies.
Here's our baby Cole-bear. He had a blast in the sand, too. Didn't like the water too much unless he could just sit where it was coming in and play with it. By the end of our day he was very tired. Here he is snuggling up to me.
Ethan and Daddy heading off to the bushes for a little bathroom break. Here are Ryan and Jamie horsing around in the water, and pictures of two of their five kids. I didn't have time to edit the pics Wendell got of the other three - but they are cute teenagers. Spencer is Ethan's age, and Milly is Cole's age. Such a fun family and we had a great time with them - thanks for planning this, Jamie (hope you don't mind me sticking just a couple pictures of you folks on here). :O)

When we were done at the Lake, we headed back into Logan canyon and stopped off at Second Dam for a cookout with Wendell's family. We didn't take any photos since we were so burned out from our beach day. But we had just about everyone in the family there, so it was a nice dinner of hamburgers and then birthday cake for my BIL, Lawrence, who's birthday is on Monday. Same day as my niece!
That night we had Ryan and Jamie over again after the kids went to bed (they're lucky to have teenage kids so they can leave at night whenever they want!), and they taught us the funnest game: Pick.
Lisa, I can't wait to teach it to the family when we're down again.
I wasn't very good at it, though.


5 comments:
Looks like SO much fun! Heather, you are the CUTEST mom, I swear! So fashionable. :) Your friends look like totally fun people, too- that does it. We're movin' to Logan! ;) *Love* the nekked Ethan pic- R would be the same way, lol! I would love to take the kids to that beach. (Jordyn said to tell Sydney, Ethan, and Cole she said "HI!") Pick sounds fun- can't wait to see you guys!
Cute pictures.
Sydney looks SO grown up. Good for you for sticking to your guns about the swimsuit! Kelley misses Syndey still and asks about her, although is starting to forget her name sometimes :( Great to see what you guys are up to...you look great!
Oh and say hello to Jamie for me! I miss those guys too...makes me miss Cache Valley....
That was so much fun. I still need to get my post done from that. We think you guys are so fun. It must be the twin bald heads. Let's play again soon. And, you guys need to come over and swim sometime this week.
Post a Comment