Our ward chili cookoff/ halloween party was last weekend and we were in charge. We had the cookoff, and a few activities for the kids. Here are a few snaps from it.
Heather did you and Wendell pull that off all on your OWN? Wow- what a leader you are!! Looks like a lot of fun. I love the pics of the kids in their costumes....what was Ethan? Lol. So- don't you guys have a committee? Or...are YOU the committee? Lol! I'm not surprised, though- you're an awesome organizer/planner- I'm sure it was a blast!
Jamie- the white chili was from Heather Hansen, I believe. I didn't get a chance to try that one. But it did look yummy. Lisa (well, both Lisas...) - we have a committee now. So I didn't have to plan it all myself. There are 5 other people besides us. So that was so much nicer. :O)
Lover of chocolate, crafting, knitting and cooking. Not too awesome at anything, but always willing to try. Enjoyer of fiction books that have happy endings. Who can't cook hash browns. Mother of 4 lovely and crazies. Wife.
7 comments:
That was a very fun event. Thanks for your hard work. Do you happen to know who brought the white chicken chili? I want the recipe!
Heather did you and Wendell pull that off all on your OWN? Wow- what a leader you are!! Looks like a lot of fun. I love the pics of the kids in their costumes....what was Ethan? Lol. So- don't you guys have a committee? Or...are YOU the committee? Lol! I'm not surprised, though- you're an awesome organizer/planner- I'm sure it was a blast!
Looks like a lot of fun! The picture of Cole with the treats on the table is priceless!
looks like fun!!! I miss the first ward. I love sydney's tutu!!! good job. you are the best ward party planer ever
Did you plan that whole thing? It looks like a lot of hard work! But it also looks like a lot of fun!
Jamie- the white chili was from Heather Hansen, I believe. I didn't get a chance to try that one. But it did look yummy.
Lisa (well, both Lisas...) - we have a committee now. So I didn't have to plan it all myself. There are 5 other people besides us. So that was so much nicer. :O)
Looks like it was a fun night!
Post a Comment