Thursday, April 16, 2009

Pictures will be coming!

We had a fun Spring Break/Easter weekend. Sydney had friends over to play and we did a few fun things. I'll have to track down the pictures (a never-ending issue having a photographer husband) and post them soon.

The Tea Party went really well yesterday! Wendell went down with a good friend, since I bailed on him. I didn't want Ethan to miss his preschool, which he only has once a week and he LOVES - or take Sydney out of school. But Wendell's friend was so excited to go, so it worked out. He said there was probably about 1200 people there, despite the awful weather. The speakers talked a lot about the founding fathers and how things have gotten WAY out of hand with government. And yada yada. Wendell did take some pictures and video and stuff. So I'll post a couple of those. Again...when I find them. The funny thing is, he found out that they were having one in Logan, so as soon as he got back from the other one, they stopped in at the Logan one. But they were early, so not many people were there yet and he was interviewed for the valley channel news. lol. We never saw the interview....does anyone watch that channel? lol. :)

2 comments:

Russ and Em said...

Glad you had a fun weekend and way to make your voices heard!

Anonymous said...

Good for Wendell! I can't wait to see pictures. It was cute hearing about mom's experience... I teased her and asked if it was just like the '60's. Lol.
T...axed
E...nough
A...lready!!!!