OMYGOSH. That cake is ADORABLE!!! Did you make it? You totally have Dad's talent for making cakes!!! Freak, woman! So dang cute!! And those Eve cupcakes- very fun! I bet it was hard cutting into that cake after spending time on it, right? ;) Oh, and where were the pix taken? I don't recognize the background....
I did make the cake. It wasn't too hard. just time consuming. Wendell made the arms and head with carboard. Lisa, the pix are taken in our house! I guess it's been a while since you've seen our bonus room. it actually has some stuff on the walls. lol. :)
Lover of chocolate, crafting, knitting and cooking. Not too awesome at anything, but always willing to try. Enjoyer of fiction books that have happy endings. Who can't cook hash browns. Mother of 4 lovely and crazies. Wife.
7 comments:
OMYGOSH. That cake is ADORABLE!!! Did you make it? You totally have Dad's talent for making cakes!!! Freak, woman! So dang cute!! And those Eve cupcakes- very fun! I bet it was hard cutting into that cake after spending time on it, right? ;) Oh, and where were the pix taken? I don't recognize the background....
Wow did you make that cake? It is FANTASTIC!!!!! Looks like a fun day!
I did make the cake. It wasn't too hard. just time consuming. Wendell made the arms and head with carboard. Lisa, the pix are taken in our house! I guess it's been a while since you've seen our bonus room. it actually has some stuff on the walls. lol. :)
That cake is amazing!!! Really you should be very proud. I also love the Eve cupcakes.
I love the cake! happy late b-day Ethan.
What a fun party! Excellent cake, Heather.
You are so amazing! That cake looks so good! I like the cupcakes too!
Post a Comment