For FHE today we headed out to Paradise to this pick-your-own orchard. We had a blast sampling and picking apples. The kids thought it was so cool.
We forgot our camera, so these are from Wendell's cell phone. But it was such a cute little place. They also had pumpkins to pick and some fresh cider to buy. We bought a half gallon and made hot cider for our treat tonight.
.jpg)

.jpg)
.jpg)

5 comments:
Hey, that jacket looks familiar. ;) Logan seems to have the FUNNEST things to do as a family! I'd love to take the kids to an orchard. Did you get any pumpkins yet? I had to get ours last weekend at Walmart, because I didn't know when I'd make another trip. Hopefully they'll last okay until Halloween- they're weathering it outside in the cold. I hope they'll last- I'm gonna have the kids carve them the day before Halloween.
That sounds like such a fun family activity! I love that they have things like that up in Logan...ah Logan :) I can't ever seem to find them in SL. We found a pumpkin patch but no orchard.
I did however can a bunch of Apple Butter this week, so if you picked enough and want a little slice of heaven on your toast, let me know and I'll give you the recipe. It was surprisingly easy.
PS - I love hearing about your family activities!
Ah, yes. I love Logan. We grew our own pumpkins, so we didn't buy any from this patch. Ours are kind of small, though, so I may buy a big one to carve up.
We actually have a ton of fun things to do up here, I'm finding. It's the place to be! lol.
that was actually me, Heather, not Wendell. :)
That looks like so much fun! I love apples from the tree, and I never get them. Your kids are adorable too, by the way.
Post a Comment