It's gonna be a girl!!
We are very excited. I can't wait to start buying frilly little things.
You might say to yourself...."doesn't she already have frilly girly stuff from Sydney?" Well, unfortunately, I didn't dress Sydney very girly as a baby. So we really don't own big baby hair bows and fluffy dresses. But that's going to change.
Sydney came with us to the ultrasound and asked about as many questions as you could think of. I think she really enjoyed it. And, of course, is very thrilled that she finally gets her sister.

5 comments:
Lol! We did the SAME thing! I always wanted a boy, so when Jordyn came along (and then Brittany...) we didn't go "all girly" with them. Wish we would've!! The DARLING bows, hair things, dresses, etc they have now... makes me want another girl! (JUST KIDDING!) You're going to have SO.MUCH.FUN!!! How are the boys taking it? Are they excited, too? I can't wait to see who she looks like!! SOOOO Excited for you!!! :) :)
thanks lisa. You like how I announced it all over the place? LOL!
Yeah!! I bet Sydney is so excited. Please feel free to exchange those gender neutral clothes for cute girlie clothes!
yay!!!! that is so awesome!!! i'm glad sydney is getting a sister - every girl needs a sister to share secrets with.
congrats!!!
So, it shows you how little I have been keeping up on blogs to not know you were pregnant. So, a belated Congratulations! I am glad that Sydney is going to have a sister. Speaking as the oldest (and only) girl, it would have been nice to have some support. Good luck!
Post a Comment