Thursday, March 29, 2007

Birthday pictures




We had some really rainy yucky weather on Wendell's birthday, so I made a picnic for us upstairs in the bonus room. I picked up his favorite pizza (breakfast bacon and cheese), and we ate off paper plates sitting on a blanket.


Sydney was proud to be the one to lead him up the stairs to his big surprise.



Wendell couldn't be happier with his bacon pizza!




The kids sure wolfed down the pizza, too! Ethan piggied 3 slices of cheese pizza, and then later ate 2 pieces of cake! *oink oink* :O)

Yep! There are really 32 candles on that cake!
*Special note* : When using cool whip for icing, it's probably best not to use so many candles. The cool whip melted and got a little bubbly on top. Once I smoothed it over, it was just fine, though....

2 comments:

Dixie Chic said...

Okay, first of all- what a fun birthday picnic! Looks like it was tastey! :)

And can I say how proud I am of you? Taking pics specifically for blogging? *sniff, sniff* That's my girl. :)

CUTE KIDS, BTW!! Sydney- SO cute helping her dad up the stairs...
And Ethan- wow! Where does all the food go? LOL!

Anonymous said...

Lisa put all these blog sites on my computer, so it is fun to look at them from time to time..Wendell looks happy for his b-day. I can't wait till I turn 32.
Ben