Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Hey, it's your birthday!



Happy 32nd Birthday Wendell!!! These pictures are from our breakfast at Angie's this morning. You can see in the second picture that Wendell was getting tired - especially of Ethan refusing to look at the camera. :O)


Some interesting and/or silly facts about Wendell:
He loves to pop toes.
He signed up for the ward choir - but never goes.
His cell phone ring is the theme from "Battlestar Gallactica." (whatever that is)
He enjoys long walks on the beach....wait....we don't live by a beach...
He gets excited to go to the D.I.
His favorite restaurant is Arby's.
I can always make him happy by making him a nice steak or biscuits and gravy. Even happier if I serve BOTH at the same time!
He likes to build his muscles, and has a weight bench in his office.
He RARELY ever gets offended or visibly annoyed at anyone.
He once removed his whole toenail because it was ingrown......he did it at home by himself. yuck!
If you like talking religion and/or politics, he's your man.....but don't plan on going anywhere for awhile!
He's the most positive and easygoing person I know, and he can get along with just about anybody.
And finally, he never ever complains about anything I ask of him...his answer is ALWAYS "yes."
What a great guy, huh? Now you all know him a little bit better....:o)

4 comments:

Dixie Chic said...

That is a cute picture of him. Wait- did I say "cute"? I meant "nice". :) I LOVE learning new things about people. Lol on signing up for the choir and not going- 'cuz that's what I actually did a few weeks ago, too. Happy Birthday, Wendell!!

Kelseybob said...

Happy birthday Wendell! Don't ever let Ryan know obout the whole signing up for choir and never going. He would have a very long discussion about the importants of following through with your commitments and that the choir director counts on the support of the ward members. Anyway, I love the pictures too. What cute kids.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Wendell, I hope I'm as nice as you are...
I havent pulled out a toenail yet, but I'm working on it.
Can't wait to see you guys in logan next month.
Ben

Anonymous said...

Happy belated birthday Wendell!

~Anne