Friday, March 9, 2007

Double trouble


Tonight I babysat my nephew while his parents were shooting a reception for Wendell (who was in Salt Lake doing another reception). I actually grabbed the camera because my nephew had stuck his arm in Ethan's ball-popper and seemed to be pretty stuck- and it looked really cute. So, naturally, the first thing I did was grab the camera. By the time I got back, he had gotten himself out...so we took these pictures instead. These boys are a month apart, and love to play together --- or to fight. Whichever fits their mood.

4 comments:

Dixie Chic said...

Wow- they look like they could be twinners! It looks like they were really getting along last night, they are both smiling up a storm. :) How cute!

Heather said...

Yeah, this cousin has actually always been quite a bit bigger than Ethan. But in these pictures they look the same size. Maybe my scrawny little man is finally catching up!

And you should see what a fool I was making of myself to get them to look at the same time AND give me a smile! LOL! I learned from the best! ;o)

Dixie Chic said...

ROFL! I can only imagine. Wish I was there to tease you about it. LOL!

Dixie Chic said...

I'm boooooored today......