Friday, March 16, 2007

boy, oh boy!

We are having a really hard time picking a name for this baby. So I thought it'd be fun to hear from some of you - which boy names you think are cute. I have a running list, and a couple favorites, but getting Wendell to agree is pretty tough! It'll be nice to see if any of you have a good idea that I haven't thought about. Plus it'll be fun to see who is actually out there checking out our blog!

Leave your name ideas in the "comments" section. Thanks!

5 comments:

WonderKitty said...

Well, my friend is due in July and she is naming her son Alexander, and calling him Zander (or Xander). I like Noah...hope that helped!

Dixie Chic said...

Hey, Lena! Let's see- we like:

Preston, Kevin, Braydon, Christopher, (Benji says "Chuck" and Wendell Jr.) (Jordyn says "Ben" and "Eric"), Chase (ROFL), Brock, Tyler, Riley, Justin (one of my faves), Alma, Coriantum, (Benji suggestions), Laman (okay, Benji...stop) Zoram (BENJI!...) Brody, Rusty, Jace, ..... hmmm. i'll have to think about it some more....

Anonymous said...

Ok, Gavin...as an homage to my dad who always wanted a Gavin in the family. Or my favorite, Joshua.

Good luck!
:)
Anne

Anonymous said...

Michael, Adam, Dallas (our favorite today!) hehe

MOM and DAD

Anonymous said...

Im thinking that "Luke" goes quite well with all the family names.

Bobbye