

Okay, here is a more RECENT picture of me. So recent, in fact, it was only taken a few minutes ago. I really don't have any "pregnant" pictures of me this time around - other than just a few fat head shots. So I decided I'd show you all what's cookin' in my oven. Of course, I'm sucking it in, but that doesn't really help much. May 3rd is the due date I'm counting on...and, of course, he could come earlier than that since that seems to be the trend in this family. Scroll on down to the next subject and leave me some name suggestions. I only have 7 weeks left!

4 comments:
cute pregnant cousin!
I'll just put it how Benji put it: "Wow! She doesn't get as fat as you!" :) MEANING that you are ONE HOT PREGO CHIC!!! :)
Dang, girl. I keep looking at these pics and thinking how S*K*I*N*N*Y you are! You're so lucky.
Okay okay, let's not over-do it Lisa. I said I'd pay you later -
;)
Post a Comment