The kids were still sick on Easter - mostly just runny noses - so we kept them home from church. But that didn't stop them from enjoying their Easter baskets and egg hunt. Now we're flooded with mounds of needless candy, which mostly ends up all over the floor after Ethan opens one of his eggs.
I was finally released from my calling as nursery leader on Sunday. I have to say I did a little happy dance. I've LOVED being in the nursery, but with this baby coming soon it was definitely time to be done. So I was able to teach the Easter lesson and it turned out very well. I think I'm gonna miss those little munchkins!
Later that day, we had a family dinner at Wendell's parents house.
I wish I had some pix to post, but we were all pretty exhausted that day and didn't document everything. :) I think Wendell got a couple pics, but I have no clue where they are now!

1 comments:
What a neat lesson to teach as your last, though. :) I did your "Resurrection Eggs" with my class and it was a big hit. Especially since I threw out easter candy to those who found the scripture references first. LOL!
Btw- *I* am doing the happy dance over here because I got to read a WHOLE bunch of posts on your blog! WOOOHOOO!!
Post a Comment