Thursday, April 12, 2007

Because I know you care.....

I had another appointment today. I'm dilated to 2 cm. Which I guess still doesn't really mean anything. But at least it's nice to see a *little* bit of progress. We've decided to go ahead and plan on being induced on April 27th, if I haven't gone on my own by then. I've never made it that far before, but I need to at least make it to that day because Wendell won't be home from Mexico until the night before. While I really don't want to be induced, I've decided it's for the best for several reasons: The biggest reason is getting this little guy a passport. We're going to need all the extra time we can get! We have to wait a few days for his birth certificate, and then we're going really need to bust our guts getting his passport expedited for our trip to Israel. Another reason is that Ethan's birthday is on May 4th, so I'd love to have his brother born in April (his due date is May 3rd), so their birthdays can at least be in different months. LOL. I know, it's silly. :O)

3 comments:

Kelseybob said...

That is a scary thing to have to rush to get a passport. It is always so hit or miss. Ryan and I got ours in two weeks from putting in our applications, but my brother leaves on Wednesday and he just got his yesterday. He put his in two weeks before we did ours. Good luck!!!

Anonymous said...

Did you expedite? Wendell and I sent ours in 11 weeks ago, and still no sign of them! It's such a pain in the rear. Hopefully Wendell's will get here soon, he needs it next week! :)

Kelseybob said...

We did... They said to expect them in ten weeks if we didn't and we were leaving in nine. So we expedited them. It was a lot more expensive, but we got them really fast. I think it would scare me to death to be that close to leaving and not have it yet. But then again, I am a contorl freak.