Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Thank you!

Thanks to those of you who visit regularly - and especially to those who leave comments. It makes me feel loved!

8 comments:

Dixie Chic said...

You're welcome. I know what you mean! It's really nice to know that people visit your blog to learn what's new, see the new pics, etc. I wish everyone had a blog. I'm such a blog nut. :)

Anonymous said...

Hi Heather!

Good luck this Friday! I'll keep you in my prayers that day. Or at least send you a thought that night. Thanks for sending out that second email, it was a good reminder to visit your blog. You have such a cute family!
~Anne

Unknown said...

Hi Heather, I am finally taking a look at your blog and it is cool! Good luck this week with the new baby etc. Call me and let me know when everything is happening and if you need me to take the kiddles. I thought we were going to have this baby while wendell was out of town. Love you, Elese

Anonymous said...

Heather - we love you and will be praying for you on Friday.

Dixie Chic said...

Just in case anyone checks this- Heather's in the hospital having her baby RIGHT NOW! Yep- it's Wednesday, around 10:50am. She went to the hospital this morning after her water broke at 1am. Wendell's trying to get the next flight home. When I called Heather a little while ago, she was still at a 4cm (same as when she got there), is pumped up with meds and an epidural. Her sister-in-law Elese is with her, and so I'm SO happy she has some moral support!

((((HUGS)))), Heather!! We're all praying for you and baby boy! :) :)

Dixie Chic said...

He's HERE!!! She's with baby right now. I'll let HER tell all about her birth story. It's a good one! Congratulations, Heather!!!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, Heather!

Kelseybob said...

Holy cow. I hope Wendell got there soon after. Congrats Heather. Isn't that always the way. You schedule the date and then the baby has another plan.