Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Only a few more days!

So I guess we're having a baby this weekend! Hmmmmm. Hardly seems real. I don't know if I'm ready to have three children. With Wendell gone this week, I've had some good practice. I think taking care of two kids while 10 months pregnant is probably similar to having three kids. Of course, I am leaving out the "transition" phase, which I'm not prepared for. But it's coming. I installed the baby seat in the van yesterday, and had to move poor Sydney all by herself into the back row. Reality is settling in. Wish us luck for Friday! And check back in for pictures and details of it all.

1 comments:

Dixie Chic said...

Eeek! I know! SO soon! Only 3 more days of 2 children- and then the 4th you'll be adding another sweet little Pace face to the bunch. Don't sweat it- you'll do GREAT with 3 kids. You are a wonderful and amazing mother!