Thursday, September 27, 2007

My cute kids...

Okay, time for another quick update!
My life isn't too exciting - today I did 6 loads of laundry and spent a lot of time with the kids. I taught Sydney how to play UNO today. She loved it once she won.
She's been so obsessed with playing games every day. Usually it's Chutes and Ladders (the Sesame Street version). Ethan joined us for UNO for a minute - but quickly lost interest.

Sydney has just started an Irish step-dancing class. She really likes it! She's pretty good, from what I can tell. Here's her cute little outfit for class. She HAS to wear her leotard and skirt every week. They don't care what she wears, but she's pretty adamant about wearing it. I think she's really looking forward to ballet as she gets older. We'll see how it goes!

Ethan is quite the character. He kept doing this pose over and over so that I could get a picture of it. He likes to ham it up. Most of the time he won't sit still for a picture, though, so I have to get it quick. He is so cute, he LOVES Sydney so much! We had our primary program on Sunday and he refused to play with his toys or eat his snacks the whole time because he wanted to go up and be with Sydney. He kept asking if she was done yet. He always wants to go to school to drop her off in the morning and can't wait for her to get home. They fight a lot, but it's so sweet to see how much he enjoys being with her every day.



Last week I cut Cole's hair on a whim. It was getting too long and stringy in the front. So I took the hair clippers and set it on the longest setting. It turned out so short! And I kind of screwed up on one side. But you can't tell in this picture. Does he look like Wendell or what? This is a happy baby. I can't get enough of his super soft skin. I'm always rubbing my cheeks against his and giving him kisses. That's my favorite thing about having a baby.
Plus they can't talk back at this age! lol.

6 comments:

Kelseybob said...

Oh my gosh. They look so dang cute. I love that Sydney is so crazy about dance. I hope Allie is the same way when she starts.

WonderKitty said...

I love hearing about your kids! I never get to see them, so it is good to get an update every now and then. Also, its about time you blogged again!

Anonymous said...

I can't believe how fast your kids are growing up! I'm glad you post pictures of them now and then.

Dixie Chic said...

Okay. I actually GASPED when I saw that pic of Cole!!! He is getting SOOOO big and SOOOO DANG CUTE!!!! I'm stealing some of your pics.

I've never heard of Irish Step Dancing! That picture of Sydney looks JUST like YOU!! She looks so cute and dainty.

Ethan sounds like such a sweetheart. How funny that he misses Sydney so much when she's gone! I can relate, though, because Ryan misses Koby, too, and always asks when he's coming home. :)

Thanks for updating! I was so excited to see you post!

PrincessAnna said...

Honestly Heather your kids are BEAUTIFUL!! You must be so proud. I just love looking at them!

Anonymous said...

He looks so much older! I can't wait until you guys come down!