Thanks, Lisa, for getting me on this. You and Kelsey have inspired me.
I feel lucky:
To have a great husband and 3 cute kids.
To be ABLE to have children.
To have the gospel in my life and to have been raised in it.
To have a testimony of my Savior. And never to have doubted.
To have use of my arms and legs and feet and hands and my five senses.
To live in a beautiful place surrounded by the wonders of God's creation.
To have a great relationship with my family and to have great in-laws.
To have incredible friendships that will last a lifetime.
To have a roof over my head and food on the table (and on the floor...).
To be cool in the summer and warm in the winter.
To have my needs provided for.
To have a temple so close to me and to have a desire to be there.
To have a husband at home during the day.
To live in this beautiful country and to enjoy the complete freedom to live my life as I choose.
To be at home with my kids during the day every day.
To be able to escape my children from time to time....
Wow- I can see the list could go on and on. It's nice to be reminded of how "lucky" I truly am - or rather..how truly blessed I am.
6 years ago

5 comments:
It's a really humbling wake up call isn't it? I mean, sometimes life can get you so down, but like the song says, "Count your many blessings, name them one by one- and it will surprise you what the Lord has done." :) Really great list.
I love stuff like this, it gets me thinking about what I am lucky to have!
Grat list Heather!
You are awesome to do this. Elder, wait President Eyring inspired me to start making one of my own!
Heather what a wonderful list. Just one thing--I didn't see my name specified--I'm thinking that was a simple mistake!! Well, I forgive you!
Post a Comment