Over Conference weekend we stayed up in Bear Lake at a condo. My sister-in-law a friend who owns two of them and she let us stay there for free. Her side of the family stayed in one and our side stayed in the other.
We ate dinner at a restaurant in town before settling into the condo. This is a giant cow they have outside the restaurant. This place was about the only place open. All the little food places close down for the winter!
Wendell and Shauna's family chewing the fat.
You can tell he had a captive audience!
Sydney, Ethan (in the background) and a couple of the cousins.

Sydney, Ethan (in the background) and a couple of the cousins.
They had a great time playing!

The condo we were in had three levels and from the balcony of each floor we had this SPECTACULAR view of the lake. Breathtaking, isn't it. We watched a snow storm roll in over us and got a pretty view of the snow on the mountains opposite us the next morning.

Our trip back home through Logan canyon on Sunday was beautiful. Look at the bright greens. Of course, this picture doesn't do it justice.
I have a bunch more pictures, but not enough time to post them all! Wendell's parents, brother and sister were there with their families as well. I didn't get hardly ANYTHING out of Conference, though. Chasing around Ethan and his little cousin, plus taking care of the other two of mine and trying to make sure they weren't bothering anyone else....it was crazy! But it was still a blast!


5 comments:
That's a cute pic of you and the kids. I can't WAIT to get that skinny! Cute blue "crockies". ;)
I love how you do so many fun and family oriented things with Wendell's family. I wish we could do more things like that! It looks like the kid had fun with their cousins! I'm not surprised to see Wendell the center of attention. ;)
Looks like a blast! Holy Gorgeous scenic photos! Breathtaking and beautiful!
I absolutely LOVE looking at new pics of my skinny sister and her adorable childrens.
How fun! In the 4 years that I was up there in Logan, I never once got to see Bear Lake. Hopefully one day I will make it there.
I agree with Lisa. It just isn't fair that you look that great after just having a baby. I don't think I have ever looked that good. :(
I love the picute of the leaves. This is my favorite time of year.
Can you believe that things are closing for the winter already? Beautiful pics.
Heather I think we stayed in a cabin next door or something!! Our view was exactly the same--with that timeshare place below! Go figure :) Your pictures were lovely (as usual)
Jealous!!! That looks so relaxing!
Post a Comment