I'm GLAD you stole my picture. My friend Jenn has a totally OLD photo of Benji, and I was hoping she'd just steal this one! LOL! Thanks for the wishes, I'm sure he'll be seeing this later tonight when he checks my blogs. :)
Lover of chocolate, crafting, knitting and cooking. Not too awesome at anything, but always willing to try. Enjoyer of fiction books that have happy endings. Who can't cook hash browns. Mother of 4 lovely and crazies. Wife.
4 comments:
You totally crack me up. I love that you guys do happy birthday's to each other. :)
I'm GLAD you stole my picture. My friend Jenn has a totally OLD photo of Benji, and I was hoping she'd just steal this one! LOL! Thanks for the wishes, I'm sure he'll be seeing this later tonight when he checks my blogs. :)
Thanks Heather, that is sooo sweet of you to think about my b-day:)
Benji
He's so handsome! I'm so lucky to have "inherited" 3 boys to our family! They are the best!
Post a Comment