Sunday, October 14, 2007

My little interior decorator...


I'm assuming Ethan thought my duvet needed a little "something". lol. So when he got hold of a sharpie (yes, a SHARPIE!), he went to town all around the edge of my bed! grrr....
Luckily I can flip it over to the other side for awhile.
Saturday was a big "project day" for us. While Ethan was in our room "drawing", Wendell was out in our hallway ripping up the pergo to get ready for new carpet. He had to take a circular saw and cut a clean edge where we want the carpet to end. He liked that part. Men like tools.
He also tilled up and cleaned out our garden, then we put a fresh coat of paint on the wood on our front fence and lamps. There are still plenty of projects to do. But it was nice to cross a few off the list!

4 comments:

Kelseybob said...

Kid are the best when it comes to changing things in your house. We have gone through three bed spreads since Sheldon was born.

Dixie Chic said...

That's cute. He's a natural! Benji says I need to take pics of everything the boys have marked (with permenant markers) on in our house! Such is life....

So- wow on how many honey-do's Wendell has done! Where are the pics? (Proof is in the pics!) he he

Benji wants to know if he did them all himself or paid someone to do it. ROFL

Heather said...

Unfortunately I was busy with my own projects so there are no pictures! But I guess I could go out and take one of the tilled up garden (He did it because he LOVES using the tiller!), and the painted fence.
And the funny thing about the bedding is that there were already black markings on our sheets from a long time ago when Ethan got ahold of the sharpie. We have too many of those circulating around our house!

Anonymous said...

Hey, it's just not men who like power tools! You should see me with that recipicating (sp?) saw! hehe