you're singing a song at the top of your lungs and your daughter turns to you and says: "That's enough, mom."
6 years ago
you're singing a song at the top of your lungs and your daughter turns to you and says: "That's enough, mom."
Posted by Heather at 3:16 PM
6 comments:
R*O*F*L!!!! Out of sheer curiosity, which song WAS it? LOLOL!!!!
I love that... I am laughing so hard I might wake the kids.
I was singing some song she had been learning from school or something. I can't remember. But I *was* singing it kind of silly. lol.
Mason used to ask me to stop singing, too! Lena and Jeff liked it, so it must not have been too bad!
I know I sing bad, so I am ready for the comments!
I totally hear that. That is a regular thing at our house.
Post a Comment