Okay, so I've won two of these now, so it's my turn to do it!
Here are the specifics (courtesy of Lisa's blog):
RULES:
1. I promise to send 3 lucky comment makers a gift as soon as I get around to it (with in a three week time period of the end of the contest). It will not be a leg lamp.
2. I will choose 3 winners randomly out of... a hat or something... based on a one entry per person rule.
3. Comment winners must be willing to "Pay It Forward" by offering a similar contest to others, somewhere, somehow (I know not all of ya' have blogs - c'mon, jump on the bandwagon, people!) *YOU DO NOT HAVE TO BE A BLOGGER TO JOIN! ANYONE CAN COMMENT- BLOGGERS, SPACERS, EMAILERS, FAMILY MEMBERS, FRIENDS, HUSBANDS, KIDS, DOGS, GECKOS, ETC.*
4. Comments must be a little interesting to read....I'm not gonna count a "count me in" comment. Give me something funny, something new I may not know about you...I'm talking quality information here. Maybe why you would like to PIF...or how you feel about the challenge altogether. Or just something entirely preposterous. You know utter nonsense always makes me happy. :0) If you have been lurking around my blog not commenting, now would be a good time to make yourself known.
5. I know some of you are related to me but that doesn't mean you shouldn't enter. I think you will still like what I am giving away, and the drawing will be completely random so your chances are no better or worse.6. Now for the time line. All interesting comments left before Wednesday, October 26th at 11:59 pm will be counted, and I will announce the winners sometime Saturday.
Good luck everyone. Now go ahead and leave me a comment. :)
6 years ago

6 comments:
Man, just think- if this were a real way to make money, what a FUN pyramid scheme to join in on! LOL! I'd be RICH!! :)
Something interesting? I'm NOT interesting at all, but my kids are! Ryan loves to make grape jelly & mayo sandwhiches, Britt eats like she's part monkey, Koby loves to say, "Oh, Barnacles!" when he's disappointed about something, and Jordyn's nickname is "PIP" by her BFF! yep. I have interesting childrens.
PICK ME!!! PICK ME!!!
I don't have a blog (slow internet connection or I would love it) but if I can still play than my interesting comment is that Abbie dressed up as a ladybug for Halloween this year and she is a DOLL! We put eyeliner on her nose and lip liner circles on her cheeks and she loved it!
I have decided to make myself known and come clean about stalking you on your blogspot. The offer of the leglamp (I'm hoping you weren't serious about that NOT being the gift) was just too irresistable to refuse. So here goes--Me and my six cats gather nightly--after putting mom to bed--and with our popcorn and catnip turn the computer on. After checking my match.com prospects, we go to our favorite blog-yours--and catch up on the latest fun in your family. I've been too scared to post but now that a Leg Lamp was mentioned, I'd like to make myself known. I think you have a great family and me, mom and the litter would love to meet you someday. Hope it's not too sudden. Check yes or no.
Aww...Heather I don't need a "prize" but I did want to brighten your day...and apologize for Liam's propensity to smack Ethan in the head with toys. I can't wait until he's a bit older, and hopefully more polite. I know he likes him alot cuz he says his name over and over in the car whenever we stop by just to drop something off. He cries when I tell him Ethan's asleep or that we can't go in to play right now. Oh, I'll give you a head's up now (since our hubbies tend to leave us out of the loop) that we might see if you guys can watch Liam sometime next week for a movie night or temple night. See you soon!
Dear Heather,
I hope you know how much I love you and admire the lovely home you are making for your family. Your children are so precious which is so much to your credit. You are a special addition to our family with you talents and gifts. I am here for you anytime for any reason. Lots of love, Mom Pace
There was much more to me than my parents knew. hehe
Post a Comment