Ashlee's bridals.
www.pacephoto.com/coden
You'll have to scroll clear to the end of the engagement pictures to see them.
6 years ago
Ashlee's bridals.
www.pacephoto.com/coden
You'll have to scroll clear to the end of the engagement pictures to see them.
Posted by Heather at 3:38 PM
7 comments:
WOW !!!! You have one talented husband! What a fun thing to do with your husband!!
Wendell is very talented. And if you took some of the pictures then I guess you are too! Good work.
Oh and thanks about my dad (and me). Every little bit helps.
i want you to know that i got all teary-eyed at work again.
i LOVE looking at your pictures because they are so awesome.
and tell that sister of yours that she is hot!!!
thanks for sharing your talents.
and i LOVED your blog about Valentine's day - i think you did a fantastic job on the set up and everything. how fun!!!
I just went through most of them with the kids (J's home sick) and we thought they were all so beautiful! Our faves are 391, 435, and 460. :)
(What it REALLY does is make me insanely jealous that we didn't get pics like that taken at OUR wedding!!!! But that's okay! I have FOUR children to live my dream wedding through. ;) )
HELLO?
{ECHO}
{ECHo}
{ECho}
{Echo}
{echo}
HEELLLLOO? ELO? LO? Lo? lo? o?
HELLO? {Hello?}
Is there anybody in there?
Just nod if you can hear me?
Is there anyone home?
I finally had a minute to look at the pictures... they are great. I can't believe how much you and she look a like in some of them. She is so pretty. :)
Post a Comment