Tomorrow (Thursday) is my cute little nephew's birthday!!
We're leaving town tomorrow so I won't be able to post it then.
He's turning 6 ~and missed being a "leap-year" baby by one day.
K is such a quiet sweet guy and has a very sensitive spirit. I believe he'll be quite a gentleman when he grows up because of it.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
We hear you're a little "under the weather" and we hope you
feel better so you can have a fun day!
*****************************************************
And now for our NEWS!
.......drumroll please.......
*
*
*
*
After at least a couple of months of scooting around the floor backwards and spinning in circles to try to get where he wants, our baby Cole has FINALLY learned to crawl forward!
Yay Cole!
Our other two kids were late crawlers (Ethan didn't start scooting until 11 months!), but Cole's been mobile for some time. It's been funny to watch, because he could get around, but he'd usually end up stuck somewhere and frustrated. We could see it in his face, he knew he needed to go forward, but just couldn't make it happen. lol.
Finally today it just clicked!
It's fun to see that lightbulb go on, so to speak, and then they finally "get" it.
:O)

5 comments:
YAY Cole! That is a huge step in the right directions! :)
Thanks for the wishes, Auntie Heather! I'm feeling somewhat better. I had a fun birthday morning, and mommy will blog about it soon!
Way to go, Colester!!! Can't wait to see you this weekend!
Heather, have a safe trip down! :)
When I read "moving news" I thought I was going to read that your family was moving into a new house! But the fact that Cole is moving now to is awesome too! How fun.
Happy b-day Koby, and Uh Ooh, Be still days are over:):) Yah, Cole!!
Benji
When they start moving it is so much fun to see them start to explore in the house! Congrats big guy!
Post a Comment