Happy Birthday!
This is actually what he looks like today. I helped him with a wedding for a little while this morning and took this pic of him for my blog.
He's doing a wedding, but fortunately is getting off around dinner time. So we'll have dinner with the kids - his favorite papa murpheys pizza- and then we're going on a date. Bowling again- with at least one other couple, our friends from my other bowling post. And hopefully some others can come even though it ended up being a busy night for people, with scouting and husbands who work nights!
That's okay, though, we for sure will have a great time with Mandy and Wes. :O)
Happy Birthday Fartbreath!!
(Okay, that was a little inside joke.....and it's a little mean.....but he'll laugh if you call him that)

4 comments:
AHAHAHAHAHA!!!! I'm glad you told me the story behind that, or I'd be eye-buggin', LOL!!! That is a really nice pic of Wendell. I almost didn't recognize him without the white, pupiless eyes. He he
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, BIG GUY! (Sorry, I just can't bring myself to call him "FartBreath". I'll let it remain YOUR little pet name for him) ;)
Happy Birthday Wendell!
Happy b-day Wendell!
I know this is so late, but we had a great time with you guys thanks for inviting us.
Post a Comment