Yes, it is 9:00 pm (almost) and I am just now putting this up. But in my defense, I never can get onto the computer until after the kids go to bed!
Today is my Dad's birthday. He's an awesome guy. Look what a cutie he was... (thanks for the pics, Lisa)
And still is....
My Dad is a very hard-working sensible person - and a good example to me in many ways. He has a great sense of humor and provided many comic-relief moments growing up. Especially the paper-towel in the pancake trick on April Fool's Day. Or when he'd tell us "Make sure you don't have any fun" when we were going out. He's really easy to talk to and makes friends wherever he is. You'll never meet a person who knows my dad who doesn't love him. (At least I haven't!)And he always has great stories to tell.
Love you, Dad!

5 comments:
Awwww- that is such a sweet post! I love dad- he is always so fun to be around. :) You should go and see Kathy's blog- lots of way cute pics of dad that I'd never seen before! I love snakin' pics off her blog! :)
I love your dad, too!
Lisa, I've just known him longer!
He is such a cute guy.
Happy Birthday Heather's Dad. You did a great job raising an awesome friend!
Okay this is totally unrelated to your post, but I checked out the pictures from Wendy's wedding. Wendell you are a rock star. Those are some of the best pictures!
Post a Comment