1. Don't forget to make a PACKING LIST so you don't have to run to the store a billion times and spend over $100 to purchase things you desperately need... that you already have, but left at home.
2. When driving in an unfamiliar place, don't place all of your faith in a GPS system. Yes, they are great....but it is still possible to drive around in circles for an hour until you figure out where the heck it's taking you. (Just another reminder that you should not place your faith in anything but the Lord. Not even in a Global Positioning System)
3. Traveling can bring out the worst in you. Oh, the language.....
4. There are virtually no driving rules in Las Vegas.
5. It's okay if your van is stinky and covered in crumbs, sticky stuff and toys while on a trip. So just get over it and enjoy yourself.
6 years ago

3 comments:
Oh I love that you got to see Phantom! Wasn't it incredible? Our seats were right under the chandelier. I want to take Rachel so bad. And Ryan. Sooo good.
I love ( insert sarcasm) when I try to be spontaneous and laid back and it comes to bite me in the butt! Sorry for the insanity but it sounds like you made the best of it.
I MISS YOU!!! I'm glad my signal let me read both your new posts! They're growing up so fast! *sniff*
Post a Comment