Christmas Eve: new jammies




Sydney made the family a matching game to play.
Sydney's first "gag" gift to her daddy. She thought it was a riot!


I love Sydney's homemade gifts. This is a castle.

We had a great Christmas. Early that afternoon, we left for St.George for a few days. Traveling is NOT fun way to spend a holiday, but the kids were excited to see g'ma and g'pa Mitchell that night. And get more presents!
3 comments:
Cute pics! I love the gas relief. That's awesome. When my youngest sister was about 5 or 6 she would give my dad the most hilarious gifts, but she wasn't trying to be funny. Once it was a sandwich baggie filled with water and popcorn seeds. Another time it was a dryer sheet with shells glued to it. Classics. My other sister once filled an almost empty bottle of perfume that belonged to another sister with water and tried to give it to her for her birthday. It was full of floaties and had mascara smears on the outside. Kids come up with awesome stuff. Let's play soon!
I like the kids' jammies- cute! Did you feng shui the basement? It looks gorgeous from the photos. :) Fun! I wish I could update my blog with photos...sigh!!! I'm glad my internet is letting me read your blog for a few seconds. ;)
I love that Sydney got Wendall gas relief. That is too funny!
Post a Comment