My sister, Lisa, turns 33 today!
( i hope I have the age right)

Here she is with her hubby. Awwww.
I wish I had time to look up or scan a pic from her childhood. She's always been a cutie.
Lisa is so creative and I know she is the best mom around. She always does fun things with and for her kids. She's also an incredible scrapbooker. Now she does a blog, so I'm not sure if her scrapbooks are getting the attention they deserve. But her blog is awesome, too. She takes pictures of EVERYTHING they do and she really has a gift for preserving memories. She got all of that gene, which is why I suck at it so bad. Lisa is also a very fun person. She loves to have fun and has a great sense of humor. She's usually up for anything.
They just moved...to Panguitch! Yikes. So I'm sure she's having a blast staring at her wall waiting for her kids to get home! LOL. (just kidding, Lis)
I hope you have a great day today and we love you!!

5 comments:
Happy Birthday Lisa!
AWWWW!!! You are the sweetest thing!! Will you please do my eulogy? Lol!
I'm having a great birthday- Benji made it home and we're having a very rommmantic time...switching over our washer and dryer! Sexy, 'eh? Lol.
Thanks again- you're a dollface. :)
OH! I wanted to THANK YOU (
((BIG SQUEEZY HUGS!!!))
) for the birthday gifts!! I don't think I will EVER, EVER, EVER run out of memory for my photos, lol! Now I just need to LEARN the special (and apparently HARD-to-catch-on, for me, anyway) art of TAKING pics!!! Lol. Oh, and the yummy shower gel? Well, let's just say it will be put to VERY *ahem* good use tonight. :) ;)
EEEK!
Happy Birthday Lisa!!!!!
Happy Birthday, Lisa!
Post a Comment