When I started my blog I asked everyone I invited to please not put a link to me on their blog. I just wanted to keep it private without "going private." And I thank those of you who were so kind as to respect my wishes. But now that is not an issue. Some of you have asked me if you can now link me. So please feel free to *link* away!
6 years ago

3 comments:
Cool beans! So you're SURE, right? :) I love it 'cuz I KNOW ppl can't get on your blog unless they've been invited. I can't get on Amber's blog because I wasn't invited, and I've even tried to sneak my way in, lol!
Hey would you mind sending an invite to Benji's email addy, too? Benjaminmcewentile@yahoo.com- that way he can comment, too. :)
Hi Heather,
I got your invite:):)
YEA!!
Post a Comment