Saturday, February 28, 2009

happy birthday

KOBY!!!
I hope you're having a blast today.
(and I hope your present isn't too lame. if so, blame uncle Wendell. he picked it out. lol)
I wish I had a pic of you to post, but I'll have to add it later or something because I'm not on my computer right now.
Love ya!

4 comments:

Benjamin said...

He loved all his presents from what I was told:)

Anonymous said...

Heather- how sweet of you to wish Koby a happy birthday! Lol! I wish I would have saw this sooner, sorry- you know where I spend all my time now, lol! He had a great birthday and THANK YOU for your gift! Hello? He's a boy and loves monster trucks and cute little puppy books. :) Speaking of birthdays...... ;)

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday Heather!

Anonymous said...

Okay, so *WHO* was saying something about updating a blog? ROFL!! Where's your birthday post? Happy belated 33rd Birthday to YOU on March 5th. :)