It's interesting. We tell customers to call before they come over. You know, to make sure we're home and that their stuff is ready.(also because when you walk in our front door, you are in our living room AND kitchen, so I want to have it cleaned up if I know someone is coming) It never fails. They always show up unannounced and say, "well, I tried to call but there was no answer so we just came over." And then they'll act put out if their job isn't finished and waiting for them. wha?
If you are a friend, drop on by. That's totally fine, just don't expect my house to look or smell nice.
If you're coming on business.....please call!
It's becoming an itty bitty pet peeve of mine.
6 years ago

4 comments:
I don't blame you one bit for being put out. I only have two kids and my house seems to be strewn in toys more often than not. I am impressed you are only a little put out. It would make me crazy! I think you are amazingly supportive to have the business run out of your home with your kitchen being the main entrence.
Ditto and Amen to what Grays said. Wow- kinda inconsiderate of them!
Cute page, btw!
I hate it when people just drop by. I want notice!
I didn't know you did photography. Not sure why the name pace photography didn't register in my mind, I will blame it on my head cold. I browsed your site you do fantastic work. I don't know anyone that like people just dropping by it is rude.
Post a Comment