HAPPY BIRTHDAY COLEBEAR!!
Okay, it was yesterday. But it was a busy day with LOTS of driving. So here we are.
My baby is now 2 years old. And no longer a baby. sniff. Cole is so super cuddly and loves to snuggle, blow kisses and give luvs. He likes to be silly and make people laugh. Yet he's also mischeivious and likes to cause trouble with Ethan - mostly. He's a very happy and content little person, especially when compared to the drama queen and king who came before him.
Today, the day after his birthday, marks the first day trying to get rid of binky. Cole LOVES his binky. He has it only when he is going to sleep and as soon as the binky goes into his mouth, his hands shoot up to his head so he can play with his hair. so cute! But I took it away today and we are trying the "cold turkey" method. poor kid. :(
Yesterday we went to a funeral in salt lake (my SIL's dad died), and then stopped at a ChuckECheese in Ogden on the way home. Cake and Ice Cream followed, at home. He loved all his presents. So thanks to those of you who sent them!


6 comments:
Happy Birthday, Cole!!!! :) :) :) What a cute picture. I HAVE to write this down, because I keep thinking he turned 3 for some reason. Ack! I'm super bad with ages. Sorry! Sorry for the lame gifts- our stores suck up here, lol! How fun to go to Chuck-E-Cheese, though! Are there pics of that? I'm pretty impressed with how many times you've updated your blog recently. ;)
Happy birthday Cole. I love this picture so much
Happy birthday Cole! 2 is still a baby! It's when they get 5 that they start really growing up. That's when you need another one.
lisa- he loves the airplane and the bubble gun! Sydney was outside yesterday doing the bubbles for the boys. :)
Happy Birthday Cole!! I still think he is an amazingly cute kid. Also good luck on the binki thing. I am a firm believer in cold turkey. It can be a rough couple of days, but then it is over. (At least that is how it worked with Abbie, it does seem like every kid is different.)
HAPPY 4th BIRTHDAY, ETHAN!!!!!!!! :) :) :) :)
Post a Comment