Our semi-annual roommate reunion was last sunday, down in Salt Lake at Emily and Russ's house. I was thinking we may have to start just calling it a college friend reunion, because not all of us were actual roommates! But we did form lasting bonds during our freshman year of college that have outlasted many others. We always have a lot of fun and laughs when we get together. And the food was awesome! Thanks to Emily for organizing it and making some terrific cafe rio pork. yum! (by the way, kelsey, I still want those recipes for the dressings you made)
Here is everyone present: Left to Right; Isaac and Wendy, Russ holding Abbie, Emily holding Savannah, Sione holding Nisi, Anna, Me holding Ethan, Kelsey holding her Ethan, Ryan H., Heather R., Jody, Ryan R., and Mark holding Campbell, Then in front is Wendell and Cole, Sydney, Sheldon, Allie and Maribelle. Missing were some of our friends, and a couple of Anna's kids. We missed you if you weren't here!
you can click on this picture to see it huge and see everyone's faces better.
I won't label the rest of the pictures. If you were there, then you know who they are! Unfortunately, not everyone got fun indivdual pictures. But I tried to include all the ones we did get so if you want to steal them for your own blog, go right ahead! Kels- I think we have several more of Ethan looking up at the camera with his messy face. lol.














2 comments:
Wow!! I can't believe that everyone (mostly the little kids) is looking forward in that picture. I also love the picture of all the little kids standing at the fence. I had so much fun with you guys, even though the pictures so how much our little group has expanded when we get together I feel like no time has passed.
Sounds like alot of fun hanging out and reminising(?) about the good days:)
Post a Comment