Monday, September 21, 2009

Disneyland Day 2 & 3

Well, I hope I'm not boring you with all of these pictures. We took so many, and it was hard to narrow them down.

On Day 2, we started out at Disney's California Adventure Park. There are a lot of fun rides, here, too.

Ethan was excited to go on the Tower of Terror with Dad. Unfortunately as he waited in line, he realized it might be too scary and ran out of there as fast as he could. lol.




Here's the "mad" face. He was too short to do the bumper cars. :(











This was an interactive video game ride. We loved it. She's wearing her 3-D glasses that are required to participate.





We also got pictures with Eeyore and Tigger, but we'll spare you. The boys gave them big hugs.

My boys were in heaven right here. They love Woody!

This girl's smile really bugs me. Pretty fake. But it would be hard standing there smiling all day for your job. lol.



Look how nervous sydney looks. She was looking forward to meeting Tinkerbelle.

Rainforest Cafe. We were rushed because we wanted to make it back to the parade. But it was still fun!

The very last thing we did was to watch the parade the night of our third day. It was so much fun...and our kids even got to participate by going out in the street and dancing with them. They loved it!

Did I mention we had a blast?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your pictures are all so fun!! I loved every one. Lol on Cole's "mad" face. Love it! Glad you got to go- that's really neat for the kids! I am so glad you gave me a bunch of tips to do it cheaper- because we've really been wanting to take our kids. Btw- I loved Sydney's green capris- they're so cute! Lol on the Terror ride. Did you go on the Pirate ride? The one with the 3 "waterfalls" you go over? Or is the Terror ride the same one? I remember that one vividly. Loved it. ;) Makes me want to take the kiddies all the more. Happy 10th! I think it's really neat you did something as a family. Great idea!

WonderKitty said...

I dont like much about California Adventures, but we went cause Nik had never been. Our favorite part was the A Bugs Life 3-D show. Did you do that? Was the construciton done in that park? The whole water area was closed off when we were there to put in some lights under the water.

Heather said...

Lisa- the Tower of Terror is in the other park, but we did do the Pirates of the Caribbean(sp?) a couple of times. One of my faves!

Lena-we didn't do any of those shows. I kind of didn't want to take the time out of riding rides. the park is under construction still, but we actually quite liked it. There were several rides we liked. Just not as many as in Disneyland.

Greg and Lindsay said...

I loved all the pics. Looks like you had a blast, I'll have to get the details because now I am jealous!