Here are some random pictures from our Thanksgiving weekend in St. George with my family.
They're actually in backwards order, with the tree-hunting we did on Saturday, on down to Thanksgiving day at the bottom.
Too lazy to fix it. lol.
Lisa and Benji getting ready to tree-hunt.

the kids love wandering the hills, even though we don't get a tree.

Even the dogs had little coats. So cute.
Aaawww. Sydney lost another tooth on our way up to the mountain. She doesn't have that many more to lose!
On Friday, Mom and Dad treated us all to Pirate Island Pizza. A cross between Rain Forest Cafe (pirate style, of course) and the Fun Park (with games, tickets to earn and prizes to win)
tough tough wendell....
And here's our thanksgiving day. We had the kids eat first, since space was limited. Then when we sat down as adults, we could actually enjoy our meal. :)
Thanksgiving night, I went to New Moon with my sisters and mom. Then I was insane enough to venture out in the wee hours of the morning the next day for some Black Friday shopping. Now I've experienced it. I have to say, those stores know what they're doing. There really weren't that many things on sale! lol. But everyone gets suckered into doing all of their shopping and paying full price for most of their stuff. lol. Ah, well, we had "fun", didn't we Lisa?


1 comments:
Lol- I love how you put all the pics of MY food on your collage. I feel special. :)
Ah, Black Friday. Man. I think that was the first and last time I'll be doing that! At least that early. Lol. Thanks for coming with me! You're such a trooper. ;)
Post a Comment