Overnight Whole Wheat Rolls

These are the softest, yummiest rolls ever!
I couldn't copy/paste the link for some reason, so I hope the address I typed works.
Try this recipe! It's worth it. :O)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A couple of months ago, Logan got a new Texas Roadhouse Grill. It is the only one in the country where all the profits go to charity. We hadn't had a chance to try it out until a few nights ago. It was so yummy! We shared a combination dinner of steak and ribs. I can't wait to go again.
4 comments:
You're saying ALL monies made at that particular Texas Roadhouse go to charity? That is AWESOME! What a neat thing to do. I really like Texas Roadhouse.
And- hello!! Those rolls look amazing! I'd love to try those out and maybe we can have some of those for Thanksgiving as well. Depends on how homemaker-y I feel like being. ;)
I enjoyed looking at the blog updates and photos. I am going to try the yummy wheat recipe for rolls and use my new hand wheat grinder to try it out. I love the dorthy dress and other costumes - you did great! love you
WOW! Those rolls look too soft to be whole wheat, so I am very interested! I am trying to cook better meals for my family, but for me whole wheat makes everything dense. I am definitely going to try those!
Heather--you're gorgeous! :)
Nisi said she saw you at Target! Hope to see you soon.
Post a Comment