I am. :O)
Okay, I have totally neglected my blog the last couple of months. The biggest reason is that I'm trying to simplify my life and also spend more time with my kids. Not that I'm super noble or anything. I have to be honest here, a lot of it is just plain laziness.
stay tuned.....

4 comments:
I'm here! I'm here! I have a blog list that updates whenever a person updates their blog, so I tend to gravitate towards those who UPDATE (ahem) their blogs. :) I LOVE visiting your blog and seeing what my Logan fam is up to! I can understand you spending less time on the computer, but we still love prying into your life to see what you're doing! :) Get one of those web counters that tells you who visits (like I've got), then you'll REALLY know who peeks and who doesn't. Some people who claim to visit my blog I KNOW don't because of the counter. ;) Anyhoo!
*** If you post it... they will come! :) ***
Btw-love your new background!
Are you no longer private? This showed up on my google reader! Yay! I do still read. I'm just lazy when it comes to leaving comments.....
I totally understand about needing to focus on other things and...um laziness. Just do what you can, I love learning about your kids vicariously.
Good for you! I'll still be checking, though. Much love from SLC!
Post a Comment