Monday, May 10, 2010

Mother's Day

According to Ethan...

My mom is ____ years old: 4
My mother makes really yummy: soup and potatoes
My mom's favorite color is: pink
My mom thinks I am really: cute
My mom loves to: bring me to church
My mother is really good at: making dinner
My mom likes to eat: sandwiches
My mom likes to tell me: if I want to play Wii
My mom is prettiest when: she wakes up
If my mom wasn't a mommy, she would want to be:  a Daddy

I had a nice Mother's Day. I hope you all did, too!

3 comments:

Russ said...

So Cute!!!

Lisa said...

That is freaking adorable. I love the things that comes out of children's mouths!

Lisa said...

Btw- I have NO clue why *my* blog won't update it's status each time I post something new.... so thanks for remembering to peek every now and then. :)