We had a visit from my parents over UEA weekend. So we took them over to the Heritage Center for the cornmaze and other fun stuff.
Ethan on the hay slide.
We just find this to be hilarious. Cole loves to pose for pictures.
I mapped the corn maze out and stayed on track. We got that baby done in no time!
The kids loved it. I think I enjoy it more in the day than at night. Seems much easier!
The kids, Wendell and I, and my parents on the train.
pettin' the goat
a cute one with the grandparents. Cole is posing again.
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Totally random:
This is what we use when Cole refuses to settle down and go to bed at night. If he keeps getting out, then he goes into the car seat. This time he cried himself to sleep in it.
Wendell got a cute video of him sniffling in his sleep.
---------------------------------------------------------
My poor parents got roped into babysitting their first night here. We had some friends come up from Salt Lake who we hadn't seen in years and were able to go out to dinner with them. It was so nice.
The kids weren't unhappy about it. G'ma and G'pa came prepared with stuff to do! They made halloween decorations and masks. The next day we made some cute magnets with G'ma.
I love Fall. Who doesn't? It's been so nice outside, I wish we could have done more this month.













2 comments:
ROFL!! Love the masks- cute idea! I have always wanted to take my kids to the Corn Maze in St. George- and now we're here in a hick town, and they don't even HAVE anything like that here! LOL! Looks like a lot of fun, and the pics are darling. ;)
We haven't done a corn maze with my kids yet. I keep thinking that they are just a little too young to enjoy it but it seems like Cole does so maybe I should give it a go.
Also I love that Cole poses for pictures. He is too cute!
Post a Comment