Saturday, October 30, 2010

It's A Girl!!!

Heather a couple hours before the delivery 

She spreads her toes like Sydney & Heather

7 lbs 2 oz. 20 inches

Shes got big Mitchell/Biggs Eyes

Mellow Temperament like her daddy

She hasn't cried yet.  Didn't even cry during her two shots.



Heather and Deb Flansburg.  She has delivered all 4 kids.

The man who made this whole thing possible.  Just kidding.




Lily Nora Pace from Pace on Vimeo.

You got to see her pouty lip at 34 seconds! Its precious.  Thats the extend of her crying.

16 comments:

Lisa said...

WOOHOO!!! CONGRATULATIONS, WENDELL & HEATHER!!! You...uh... forgot to mention HER NAME!!! Also- how much did she weigh? When was she born? I'd LOVE to hear a birth story! She's so beautiful!! Good thing she's mellow- having 2 older brothers, lol! I bet Sydney is bouncing off the walls!!! Oh, I wish I were there to hold her! :) :) :)

Lisa said...

Oops- I overlooked the weight- wow, she's tiny! I can't stop peeking at her. What a beauty. ;)

William T. Pace said...

Awesome! It was worth being woken up early on a Saturday by scrambling, loud children to see this. Very cute baby girl.

Jamie Jo said...

She is so precious!!! That makes me baby hungry. Love the name!

Lisa said...

What a sweet, sweet little girl! We were all huddled around the computer to watch the video. It makes me want to hold her so bad! Koby says, "Welcome to the world, Lily!" Beautiful name! Did you name her after Aunt Nora? Has everyone asked you that already? Lol. Love the name! Man. Wish we lived closer. Congrats again, Pace Family- she's beautiful!

Andrea said...

Congratulations you two. She is beautiful!! I love the name too.

Ashlee said...

She is beautiful!! Definitely has our big eyes!! So mellow and tiny and perfect and... did I already say beautiful?! I can't wait to see her!!! (and you guys of course) :0) Won't be this year probably because I'm out of days (I hate jobs) but we'll come up ASAP!!!!

Ashlee said...

Oh and can I also just say VERY baby hungry!!! I think Lily is the perfect name for your girly girl in all her pink! I'm so excited!!

Lor and Shauna said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lor and Shauna said...

Ah Heather and Wendell, she is so precious! I'm so happy everything went well and she is healthy. I can't wait to hold her...thanks for sharing your good news!

Russ and Em said...

What a beautiful girl! I am so glad that she is mellow although I guess I don't know Wendell well enough, he never struck me as really...mellow...:)

Congrats, congrats, congrats!!

Amanda said...

She is beautiful! But I would not expect anything less with genes like her mother. Congrats!!!

Da Kine said...

You guys make beautiful babies! Lily is so cute! Can't wait to see all you guys this weekend! Remember, I'm spoiling all of you! Lots of fun with the kids and Dad and I are cooking..so relax! Love you,
Dakine

Lisa said...

Wish I could be there to help you out and hold Lilybell... you've helped me out so much when I had my babies. :) Just know that we love you tonz! Oh, and have Wendell post updated pics of Lily! We want to see more. :)

kate said...

sweet sweet sweetness, Love the video! She is beautiful! Congrats!

WonderKitty said...

Oh my, that is so cute. I wish you were closer so I could see her while she is still little. As it stands, i might see her when she turns 3. I love that you used Nora, I have always wanted to use that name. I might still! She looks so cuddly and warm. You are so lucky.