Sunday, December 19, 2010

Have you been naughty or nice?

Have you been good this year?
"yeah"

What would you like Santa to bring you for Christmas?
 "I want Toy Story 3 Legos"
(He doesn't know that he really wants a train set. We're not allowed to change our mind right before Christmas!)
"I want Legos!" (I'm sensing a theme here)

"I don't know, I guess some polly pocket stuff..."

"I don't need anything, nothing is as cute as me!"

3 comments:

Lisa said...

AWWWW! How stinking precious!!! Way cute pics with Santa!! My kids never got the chance to see Santa this year...first year that's happened. :( Oh, well. I hear ya on changing minds at the last minute...lol!

Da Kine said...

so cute! hehe..dad would LOVE the train set if cole doesn't want it! hehe

Da kine

Russ and Em said...

I agree that children are not allowed to change what they want for Christmas right before. No fair! Also, I just have to say that while my girls love Polly Pocket princess dolls, they are the bane of my existence.

Also, you have the most beautiful children!