Every year we like to try our hand at the corn maze. We always go to the one at the American West Heritage Center because they give you a map. It makes it so much easier, with the same amount of fun.
This time it was FREEZING. I prefer taking the kids during the day, but we did it for FHE and it really got chilly that night.
I don't have pics, but my sister and her hubby and baby girl joined us, along with my mom. They moved up the day before and my mom was staying with them to help them out. Sophie is still on oxygen, and her monitor battery was dead, so she and coden sat out in the car while ashlee joined us in the maze. wendell and lily decided to go to the car with them and get warm.
Here are some snaps from the night.
It's obvious we don't have any pictures of us actually doing the corn maze. That was when it was dark and COLD, and Wendell was sitting in the car. :) But I love the above picture of him trying to get a cool family portrait and none of us are looking.





2 comments:
I can't believe how big Lily is! Your kids are such dolls. Glad you had a good time and hope your sister and her family are doing okay.
I like doing the corn maze with you guys, but it WAS COLD and WET! LOL!
da kine..
Post a Comment