The last time I posted anything was in July. I guess we just haven't done a single thing since then! Or maybe I have been otherwise occupied. I plead the 5th.
So here we are now in October. This is fast becoming my favorite time of year. I just love fall - and I am growing to love Halloween almost as much as Christmas. Weird, I know. But I'm kinda weird I guess.
Last night we grabbed some pumpkins off the porch, carved them up and ate the seeds. Cooking up pumpkin seeds is something we always did growing up - but not Wendell. He has taken to the tradition more than any of us. He carved his pumpkin pretty fast so he could get going on the seed cooking.
He found a great recipe online.
A successful, happy family night....at least for a moment.


1 comments:
What a cute family!
Sure love you guys!
da kine
Post a Comment