June 9th @ 5:30 am, we are heading through Logan canyon and starting our 12-ish hour long trip for the day.
Our first rest stop was at Little America in Wyoming. The kids had 50 cent ice cream cones for breakfast.
And it's super easy to take a nice picture of all of them.
Rapid City, South Dakota
We stayed in a hotel with a fun little waterslide. It was so much fun!
These three started out much more evenly spaced, but when I got up int the morning this is what I saw. Poor Sydney's legs are falling off the bed.
I was so groggy this first day because of my lack of sleep the night before. Wendell did most of the driving. And he was pretty darn tired himself. I tried but literally couldn't keep my eyes open. It was the longest most miserable drive ever. Except the kids did great. That was awesome.



0 comments:
Post a Comment