Or, at least, a room. :o)
In preparing the baby's room to be painted, I was giving the trim another coat of white. Sydney wanted to take part, so I told her she could write her name on the wall (since we were going to paint over it anyway). I painted an "S" to get her started, and she went from there. I have no idea why she wrote the rest of it backwards - she even made the letters themselves backwards!

The next day, she was excited to help me paint the walls. She really was a great help! Of course, after awhile she got "tired" and went to do something else. :o)

2 comments:
Lol! It must be an age thing. Koby did that with "LisaMom" the other day, and Brittany has written letters backwards MANY times, even though she KNOWS it doesn't go that way. Lol. Your room turned out so cute!
I am so impressed with you and all of this painting. Ryan would have my head on a platter it I painted again while I was pregnant. When I was pregnant with Sheldon I painted our bathroom. He was so worried that he will never let it happen again.
Post a Comment