Monday, April 16, 2007

Fun with Family

This weekend, my sister and her family came up to visit. Well, they were actually up for a baby blessing - but we were happy for the visit anyway! The kids had a blast together. I didn't get great pictures. She probably has a ton somewhere.....maybe I'll have to visit her blog and steal a few to show what fun things we did.






Here is Lisa and her hubby Benji.


They don't believe in hiding who they really are.

Sydney and Jordyn drawing together. She LOVES her older cousins. Jordyn was so nice to humor her the whole weekend.






Brittany and her cool dog.




Ethan ADORES Ryan, too. He's a year older than Ethan, and they play pretty well together. I couldn't get Ethan to look, but they were both throwing balls out of the elephant onto the stairs below.


This the best one I have of Koby. They were all joining in the mess-making fun.



We went to the Celebration Center on Friday night. It's a new mini amusement park here in Logan. There's a company in town that makes extreme rides for amusement parks, and the owner wanted to make a little place here where people can ride them. There are a few of the big thriller rides, like the Sky Sling (which my sister LOVED). Then there are Go Carts, Mini golf, arcade games, a climbing wall, and a soft play area for the kids. Everyone had a blast. I couldn't do any rides or anything, so I was happy to watch the kids play while the other adults had all the fun! :O)

On Saturday they spent most of the day at the blessing and lunch, so later that night we did a cook-out at the park and let the kids play together even more.

We had a great time with them and wish it didn't have to end!

2 comments:

Dixie Chic said...

Ni.i.i.ce pics there, Heather! LOL! Yep, we had TONZ of fun! I wish I would have gotten pics of you and Wendell together. :)

Anonymous said...

Cute blog Heather. Let me know when your baby comes. I actually have something for you this time!