These arrived on our doorstep today. Two dozen roses and chocolates. Wendell sent them to me....and, according to Sydney, they were for us to "share." lol. So she helped me eat most of the chocolates. He's in Mexico for the next several days. What a sweetie!
Okay- that actually brought tears to my eyes! Way to go, Wendell! Heather, you TOTALLY deserve it!! Beautiful flowers and it looks like they were delicious chocolates. Maybe I should ask Sydney. LOL. I SO wish I was there to keep you company until Wendell gets back. (((Hugs-hang in there!)))
Heather - You have an awesome husband! Too fun! Plus and absolutely adorable daughter. I think you are going to do great with three. (PS sorry I don't write more comments..I do visit. but my internet is slow as the hills so it is kind of a pain but I love seeing how your life is going!)
Lover of chocolate, crafting, knitting and cooking. Not too awesome at anything, but always willing to try. Enjoyer of fiction books that have happy endings. Who can't cook hash browns. Mother of 4 lovely and crazies. Wife.
4 comments:
Okay- that actually brought tears to my eyes! Way to go, Wendell! Heather, you TOTALLY deserve it!! Beautiful flowers and it looks like they were delicious chocolates. Maybe I should ask Sydney. LOL. I SO wish I was there to keep you company until Wendell gets back. (((Hugs-hang in there!)))
btw- those pics of Sydney look EXACTLY like you did at her age! So cute. :)
man - do you have a great husband or what?!? and how great is Sydney??
i'm happy for you - and i hope the beautiful flowers brightened your weekend.
Heather - You have an awesome husband! Too fun! Plus and absolutely adorable daughter. I think you are going to do great with three. (PS sorry I don't write more comments..I do visit. but my internet is slow as the hills so it is kind of a pain but I love seeing how your life is going!)
-Em
Post a Comment